Want to contribute to the Limo Digest blog or monthly magazine? We always welcome contributions and ideas. Please send any press releases, articles, blog posts, news updates, feedback or ideas to email@example.com.
Limo Digest has over 20,000 subscribers and since our recent reboot, our website traffic is growing rapidly. If you have exceptional writing/blogging skills, and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of luxury ground transportation industry professionals, contact us today about becoming a guest blogger, or contributing an article to Limo Digest’s monthly magazine.
What makes for a successful entry? A successful article or blog post will have a clear thesis, a well organized structure, and will aim to teach professionals in our industry about a particular aspect of running or improving their livery business, or inform them about news concerning the state of the industry, regulations, or similar topics.
• Well-written and high-quality original article
• Reflects the writing style and tone of Limo Digest (professional, educational, knowledgeable, contemporary)
• Short, 1-2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 link to your website
• A head-shot photo of the author (300 DPI, 1.125” x 1.4”)
• Maximum of 2 anchor links to your website in the body of blogs/ Maximum 2 references to your company in body of articles
• Ethical attribution to sources of content and quotations referenced in the article
• No length requirements for blog posts; Minimum of 600 words for articles, but should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. We recommend reading our blog at limodigest.com for guidance.
• Email submissions in HTML, PDF or Word document with images (including attribution) attached.
• Submissions must meet the Limo Digest editorial team’s quality standards, and we reserve the right to edit and adapt your content prior to publication.
• Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your blog post or article; reserve self promotion or marketing copy for your author bio.
How to Submit:
Email your completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if we’re interested. Thanks!